Jose show me the harsh part of football - Andre



Andre Schurrle, the German international has revealed some very interesting facts about his exit from Stamford Bridge and about Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho. The winger during his time at the Bridge made 43 appearances in total for the blues and had a decent time at the West London Club. But despite his good run he was let go by former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho to a different club. Andre Schurrle was Mourinho’s first signing which cost the blues £18.75m to bring the winger from Bayer Leverkusen.


Schurrle believes Jose Mourinho made him familiar with the harsh side of the football. He has also said that playing for a club of Chelsea’s quality was a dream come true for the 26-year-old.
Schurrle quoted “Chelsea was a dream for me”
“But after I was out for a few weeks through an infection, the coach, unfortunately, did not count on me much more often.”
“Mourinho showed me how hard life can be as a footballer. If you had one bad game, you would be out of the team.”

“My experience at Chelsea was great, playing with so many superstars – it was just like I had imagined it.
“Playing for Chelsea was an absolute dream for me, but following my infection, the manager no longer counted on me.”
Andre Schurrle currently plays for German giants Borussia Dortmund where he is having a pretty decent spell.
On the other hand, Mourinho’s side Manchester United is struggling to keep up with the pace of the premier league at the 6th place this season. Mourinho needs to make some transfers in the January transfer window in an effort to add some more quality to the United side..

Jose show me the harsh part of football - Andre Jose show me the harsh  part of football - Andre Reviewed by h on 08:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.