I won't take a dollar,popular president-elect speaks

President-elect of the united state Donald Trump said he won't take a dollar
from is presidential salary if he became the president of the united state.

Trump said at a September 17, 2015 event at Rochester New Hampshire:

'The first thing I'm going to do is tell you that if I'm elected president, I'm accepting no 
salary, okay? That's not a big deal for me.'

These is not the first time these will happen in the united stae.As two former presidents , 

Hebert Hover who makes millions of. Dollars from mining before becoming president 

in 1929 and  John F.Kennedy who came from a wealthy before becoming president in 1961

donated there salary to charity .

Donald Trump which was estimated to worth  $3.7 billion by Forbes on friday,should

Not find it hard to donate $400,000 a year salary to charity too.
I won't take a dollar,popular president-elect speaks I won't take a dollar,popular president-elect speaks Reviewed by Unknown on 07:30 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.